Referral Fee Program
DAVID W. SINGER & ASSOCIATES, P.A. CLIENT REFERRAL PROGRAM
When a client comes to you with a personal injury, wrongful death or other matter not in your customary practice or outside your jurisdiction, you need to make a quick decision about what to do.
For specialty law cases, you may not have the time, interest or capital resources to accept and handle the matter. Please consider referring the matter to our law firm. We have litigated cases throughout Florida against individuals, major businesses and insurers in both federal and state court.
We will apply our experience, resources and energy to clients you refer in cases both small and large.
We gladly accept case referrals from other attorneys and pay co-counsel fees pursuant to Florida Bar rules.
Benefits To Clients You Refer To Us
- Effective, case-specific counsel.
- Representation by quality attorneys with years of experience in legal specialty litigation.
- Positive perception that your referral to us is one of your firm’s “added-value” legal services—an extension of expertise into specialized legal areas.
- A veteran team that knows how to earn fair compensation for your clients.
Benefits To Your Firm
- Accept and handle complex cases outside your customary areas of expertise or geographical location.
- Refer cases immediately following an incident, during litigation or anytime in between.
- We accept cases on contingency basis and invest capital resources to pursue appropriate client cases.
- Clients will have access to trial-tested economic, investigative, medical, vocational and other expert witnesses.
- Maintain a positive “trusted adviser” relationship with referred clients.
- Retain satisfied referred clients who will return to you for other legal matters and make additional referrals to you.
- No need for you to carry malpractice insurance, we are covered.
How We Manage Our Relationship With Your Firm
- We will take primary responsibility for the legal process: handle paperwork, client contact, and other case requirements.
- Apply our extensive knowledge, document databases, and trial-strategy experience to your clients’ cases.
- We will maintain continuous communication with you on cases referred, with you receiving reports and updates on case status and progress.
- We will never ask a referral to become our client for any matter beyond this case.
- We will always comply with Florida Bar Rules 4-1.5